Tuesday 17 April 2012

To gift flowers to you.

Okay, okay, okay. It's been... like... almost three months since my last blog update. I've been busy okay?!

To be honest with you, I've been mostly busy with my part time job. It's taking up a lot of my life right now, so finding time to work on any art stuff, let alone my own projects, is becoming very difficult.

I'm getting there though, so don't worry. =D

What's to talk about?

I've been working closely with Keep It Secret over the last few months on designs for them to take to all the Anime/Manga/Comic book Expos all over the country.


They got on really well, and i'm glad they had a good time! They took some of my prints with them, and hopefully, fingers crossed, I will be doing an Expo on my own in September! (Hopefully, funds permitting!) Please have a shufty at some of my prints on keep-it-secret.co.uk and minkyshop.com to help me get there faster! =D

I've also been working on some of my own artwork, as and when I get the time. The idea I have is to find old pictures in frames in charity shops, and paint over them. When they're done, they'll all eventually be on sale, but I'm planning to find somewhere that will exhibit them before that. =]


Been going through a lot of my very old sketches from before I started Uni, and i'm surprised to find that a lot of them are actually useable! So i'll be trying to use a lot of them in the near future, if I can find the time.


I managed to do a little bit of colouring to some of them, but there aren't finished. =D


So... I guess that's all the goss... This month i'm hoping to get back on track with my drawing, i'm looking into getting all sorts of equipment to make badges, books, etc. so watch this space! I'm also redesigning my own website, working together with my friend Joe to start a web hosting business, Packet 3, and i'll be continuing with the commissions from Keep It Secret. I'll also be working with local musician, Tony Haven. =D Should be a busy month, may have to take holiday from work, methinks!

Oh! I also forgot to mention, I have new business cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment