Friday 17 June 2011

Yeah we know, you and I, that i'm not that crazy.

Wow, it's been a little while since I updated this, mainly because life has been very hectic lately. I got a new job in the brand new Wetherspoon pub in Camborne, so all my time has been taken by learning how to pull pints, lol. Anyways, if you see me in there, please say hello. =]

So what have I been up to, art-wise? *thinks back*

Well, actually, since I last updated, there's been quite a lot.


First up is: I finally hit 3000 hits on the site!



Thank you everyone! It's very reassuring to know that people do actually read this blog; art is a very competitive thing to want to do, so I need all the support I can get. =D

Next up, I've started taking commissions for manga-style artwork of your favourite facebook photos:



They're £15 each, or for an extra £5 + postage, I can print it out for you and send it to you. They've been proving quite popular actually; i'm even working on one at the moment. =P

I also have a hand-painted canvas version of my 'Hachigatsu no Serenade' picture for sale for £10. I painted it as a present for someone, but then realised that i'd painted the wrong one, lol.



Might make a nice present for someone? =D

So, the last thing is this illo that I managed to do in between pouring pints:




For some reason, I was riding in someone else's car the other day, and just while thinking of things to relieve the boredom in the car, I started thinking about how sad a little girl holding an accordion would look, lol. Don't ask me to explain how my brain works. =P

But you can buy this print, along with any of my other prints in my portfolio or on my facebook page for £10. Support a starving artist? =D

No comments:

Post a Comment