Monday 31 May 2010

Even tears dry up, Jellybean...

^^ I love it when Japanese lyrics get translated into English, don't you? They always have this 'not quite right' feeling about them, but it makes them seem so much more poetic. No? Maybe it's just me. =3

So... I haven't written on this journal in a while... probably because I've been so busy it's not even funny.

But I am pleased to say that I have finished my Japanese Jisei poem book.


I'm very pleased with it, so I hope you like it too. You can buy it from Blurb.com. Hint Hint. =D

Also, I've finished the animation part of Moonlet & the Love-monks' Lillipad Lover animation. All that's left now is to somehow export it into a file format that will be compatible with my video editing software... apparently, out of 3 different video editors, none of them will take the files I always have. ¬_¬ But don't worry, i'm sure i'll sort it out.

I finish work for college completely on friday, but I do have a couple of projects lined up to carry on with afterwards. I have a few websites lined up (I just have to learn to ask for money next time I say yes to doing a site, lol) and I've got a good idea for a small comic which I'll take to my new friend at the comic book store in town to see if I can get it out there. It comes from a weird dream I had about a Rabbit and a Panda with no spots. I won't ruin it all for you just yet. (I'm sure you're on the edge of your seats.) I've also got plans to send off a couple of greetings cards designs to companies like Hallmark, so I can at least get a bit of money coming in, even if it's not a lot. Although I'll have to look into sorting out contracts because I don't even have the first clue how to go about all that sort of thing. That's one (of many, many, MANY) drawbacks of joining a degree course in the last year; I seem to have missed a lot and I don't really see any way of catching up. I'll just have to learn it for myself, I guess.

So... if I can just stop playing Halo and get back to work, it'll all be gravy. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment